FEEL THE HISTORY...
Our ultimate goal is to treat our guests with personal attention in the truly unique surroundings.
- Tasty homemade buffet breakfast is served from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Free Wi-Fi access covering all hotel premises, internet corner with a printer
- Outdoor parking
- Recommendations of off-the-beaten-path trips in and out of Prague, including ones that trace the personalities of our rooms
- Ticket concierge – theater, cinema, opera, musical, concerts, exhibitions, Prague sightseeing tours
- Limousine service, taxi from and to the airport
- Car rental
In the evening, we would like to make your stay at our hotel more pleasant. We offer professional massage services adapted to each of you.
In the summer, start your day with our gourmet breakfast served in the romantic courtyard while listening to our little water fountain.
Restaurant Santini Garden
During your stay in Prague, don′t forget to visit SANTINI GARDEN Restaurant. It is just a few steps from the hotel. It is a place that J.B. Santini-Aichel (1677 - 1723) chose for his final reset. Santini was a brilliant Czech architect of Italian origin who created his own unique style - the baroque-gothic. During the summer days, there is a charmin seating area in the garden, a real Lesser Quarter gem. Come to taste traditional recipes and modern Czech culinary trends. Restaurant offers wide selection of unique wines as well.
Mon - Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Jánský vršek 13, Prague 1